Effective Date: February 01, 2023
The information provided by this website medicalmadadgar.pk (“we”, “us”, or “our”) on https://www.medicalmadadgar.pk/, our mobile application, as well as all of the social media/web platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc. is for general informational purposes only and does not provide or substitute medical advice.
1. The information, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and other material contained on this website and platforms owned by Medical Madadgar are for informational purposes only, and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information represented.
2. Under no circumstances shall Medical Madadgar hold any liability to you for loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of information available on the website or associated platforms. User discretion is advised.
3. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your local emergency helpline number and immediately seek professional medical advice.
Although we strive to provide accurate general information, no material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not establish any kind of patient-doctor relationship by your use of this website.
1. A patient/doctor relationship is established only after you have directly booked an appointment with a doctor/specialist/consultant, in which case Medical Madadgar acts as a third party and does not hold responsibility for the medical advice/opinion of the doctor you are in consultation with, whether online or in-person.
2. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, symptoms, or treatment before undertaking a new healthcare regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website or the associated social platforms.
3. The doctors/general physicians on the online portals provide unbiased medical advice/opinions based on their clinical expertise. Medical Madadgar is in no way responsible for the medical advice/opinion of the individual doctors either via online consultation, in-person appointments, or on the health portal.
1. Third-party names, product names, and logos, particularly of pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, contained in these websites may be the trademarks of their respective owners. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR any product/company unless explicitly stated.
2. Medical Madadgar makes no guarantees about the efficacy or safety of the drugs, products, or treatments described on the web pages. Health conditions and drug information are subject to change and are not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
3. Medical Madadgar does not recommend or endorse any specific test, clinician, clinical care provider, product, procedure, opinion, service, or other information that may be mentioned on Medical Madadgar’s websites, mobile app, and other platforms.
1. Although we strive to obtain accurate data concerning physicians (including specialty, credentials, and training) from sources believed to be reliable and accurate, Medical Madadgar can make no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information.
2. All the medical and non-medical views, including religious and political beliefs and opinions shared by the doctors/medical specialists, are those of the individual only and do not necessarily represent the views of Medical Madadgar.
1. The site or its associated platforms may contain links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties. Such external links are not monitored for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us.
2. Medical Madadgar does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the information and content offered by third-party websites.
Medical Madadgar is not liable for any personal injury or harm, including death, or infringement caused by the use or misuse of the services, content, or comments available on this website and associated online platforms. In no event shall Medical Madadgar, its affiliates, licensors, contractors, or any of their respective employees, or agents be liable for any damages (including but not limited to incidental and consequential damage).
Medical Madadgar Is Protecting Your Privacy And We Take Great Care Of Patient’s Information. This Policy Will Define How We Use And Protect Your Data. If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free To Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You For Choosing Medical Madadgar.
1. In connection with using the Site and the Services to locate and schedule appointments with healthcare providers, you understand that:
2. You are ultimately responsible for choosing your own healthcare provider.
3. Medical Madadgar uses reasonable efforts to ensure that healthcare providers only participate in the services if they hold all active licenses required by law to practice the specialties of the services offered by them. Medical Madadgar may exclude healthcare providers who, in Medical Madadgar’s discretion, have engaged in inappropriate or unprofessional conduct.
4. We will provide you with lists and/or profile previews of healthcare providers who may be suitable to provide the healthcare services you seek based on information that you provide to us (such as insurance information, geographical location, and healthcare specialty). In an effort to aid in the discovery of healthcare providers and enable the maximum choice and diversity of healthcare providers participating in the Services, these lists and/or profile previews may also be based on other criteria (including, for example, healthcare providers availability, past selections by and/or ratings of healthcare providers by you or by other Medical Madadgar users, and past experience of Medical Madadgar users with healthcare providers); but Medical Madadgar (a) does not recommend or endorse any healthcare providers, and (b) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these healthcare providers or the quality of the healthcare providers they may provide. Note, however, to the extent that you use the services as provided by your employer, Medical Madadgar may provide lists and/or profile previews based also on criteria determined by your employer and your employer’s agents or advisors.
Help remember and process information.
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted and licensed third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still make appointments.
We do not sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with the advance written notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses and purposes.
All data contained by the website and application is collected by Team Medical Madadgar. We own complete rights of this data and legal action would be taken if we found any instance of theft of data.
Medical Madadgar reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website. Medical Madadgar also reserves the right to decline the acceptance of the online payment without assigning any reason.